Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

MY WISHLIST

On top of my wishlist now is a slr CANNON D600.......omg i know someone who owns this camera,,,and im literally drooling over it...the picture quality is just awesome.... u dont need to be a pro photographer nor a pro editor...The camera does it all...
I WANT TO SHARE SOME PICS I CLICKED
FRM THT CAM....


ISNT IT SO GR8.....IM SAVING SOME MONEY TO BUY IT......THOUGH THEY COST A LOT..IM SURE IM GON BRING IT HOME......:P

OTHER THING ON MY WISHLIST IS FEW SIMPLE THINGS JUST LIKE THESE...
RED SKINNY JEANS
VARSITY JACKET
SHOES LIKE THEM....

AND
PANTS LIKE THT...THE ONE FERGIE'S WEARING....

YEAH!!!ISNT IT SO PRETTY.....I'VE AWEZ BEEN VERY LUCKY WITH MY WISHLIST...I AWEZ GET WHT I WANT...AND IM SURE I'LL GET EM ALL WITHIN 2 MNTHS..(I HOPE)....IM GON BRING THESE BEUTIES TO MY HOME.....

8 comments:

  1. I so want a camera that will define my clothes well but i have no idea abt it at all...Tell me how much does it cost?I am in desparate need of one for my blog

    n i am craving for red skinnies as well.Kuddooss!!

    great blog u got here.
    Keep goingXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya tht cam is so gr8....it cost 1 lakh if u get it frm uk..but will cost double here....and ya u'll get xtra lens too in uk.....
    and thnk you so much
    following...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it soo... Coz i too have a camera like that.. but not the same model.. but my bad i dont know how to use.. it. baru i can get nice pictures from my cell phone. dont know how to use the cannon camera . do u have any idea about it?/


    And ya great blog.. keep updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. urs is cannon which???like the model kun ho????? dami aucha ni u just have to keep practising.....u'll learn sooner or later

    and thnx a lot......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannon eos 450 d ho..
    but dont know how to use it:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh...tyo ni dami ho ni...u know wht calvin grg use tht camera...hahahaah make the most of it....and aile pani ur pics are so gr8 k which phone????? yo 600d bhanda only 3 step muni ho but tyo ni khtra ho ni....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ehh ho.. I had this camera like two years ago.. every time i try to click pictures from that camera.. kasto naramro aaucha.. hehe. neways thanx for the infoo... i think i need to search in net. so that i cud make a gud use of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ambohh houuuuu....dammn guud shOe$$$ ~~

    you've done a GrTT j0b swissy!!
    kEEp g0inn....xD <3 <3

    ReplyDelete