Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

MR.SUNSHINE WHY ARE U SHY??

 Weather in my country is going quite peculiar which is so unusual....thinking winter is over i brought summer clothes and a lot..Mr.sun decided to smile his way down and suddenly hides...the weather is going in reverse order in our country...it rains suddenly,the wind is freaking cold..and i do nth else than go to college and back sit in  the couch do my homework and tht's all...i dont even go to my fitness club because miss LAZY has attack me once more....anyway here is some more pics of ssubina photography which we did last time and some more will come later...till then enjoy and i hope the weather is good enough for me to enjoy outside and get some nice pics for my readers.....












































let me know wht u think about it....u're comments means a lot...till then take care...and be stylish
                                                                  -love khusbu...

6 comments: