Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

RED DAY

HI
  It seemed like just yesterday i blogged about the red day program that happened in my college and here i am already, 1 year down the road gone like the wind. And those of you who are new to my blog and doesn't know what red day is and those who want to see my previous red day gown  you can click HERE. So, this year we were very very confused whether we should participate or no because what happened last year was not good, so many people were discouraged by it, I don't know how much of it is true but everyone in the college says that it is not a fair program, i mean the judgement is not fair at all. However i participated and i was one of the very few contestant that participated from my class, for me its not about winning or loosing, its about being there participating and giving your best. And to be true, for me its more  about getting to wear such beautiful extravagant gowns. :P. I spend 3-4 times more on my gown than the actual winner cash price and i even have heard people calling me foolish behind my back for doing tht but HELLO, wen do you get to wear something like tht again?? Like seriously, after this 3 years even if you want to wear something like this you cant, i mean no occasion calls for it, so make the most of it NOW. My way of looking at life is very different though. :P.Showing your creation and showcasing them yourselves is quite fun. So this is what i made.








SO, this is it. This is my design for Red day, I know there is more white going on than the red, but this is exactly how i wanted and guess what?? I won the first runner up for this design and YES YES i will show you the winner's dress as well but in my next post, till then, keep waiting, my next post will be about more detailed version of what happened in the red day program. Till thn take care and let me know what u think of my design in the comment below and if u liked it pls hype it on lookbook by clicking HERE.

12 comments:

  1. aweesome!! :o
    and I do think you should have won the title
    :)
    well anyways CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dress
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder who won the 1st prize

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so perfect in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, you look like a dream! and you're right...you should take a chance to wear something as beautiful as this gown because it is not something you can do everyday and frankly because you look so drop dead gorgeous in it!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the dress is amazing ..you look stunning :D
    I have a new post
    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow, youu look really amazing and that dress is woooow. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look stunning and that dress is adorable!

    xx
    www.styleandmetric.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post,thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you look so pretty in that dress <3

    http://indymumu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete