Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WEATHER CHALLENGE

Hello beautiful people, how is life?? All fun and happening i guess. I was feeling a little low because of the depressing weather i must say. Drizzling all day, chilly wind and gloomy day made my day boring and when i heard the weather is staying the same for a week, i almost fainted (exaggerating :P).  But suddenly it was sunny and all bright the next day. So taking advantage of the weather i went out with him wearing this outfit. I played safe wearing this light sweater and boots because i didn't just trust the ever changing weather of our city. And the leg, i  kept it bare because peculiarly i don't feel cold in my legs. Seriously, is it just me?? Even in the harsh winter weather i can be in a thin stockings all day but i have to have all thick coats and lots of layering in the top. Don't blame me, i am unique like that. :P









The amazing blue sunglasses are from choies, so if u want to buy it you can order it from CHOIES. And if you like the look pls dont forget to hype it HERE. And pls do let me know what you think about this. Show love. :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely shirt and owl!!!! I like pink and white, favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love your boots and sunglasses :)

    xo Aubree
    Macarons and Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur style dear!

    http://agoniiya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing boots. Love them

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/jewelry-from-bellast.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! I love the color of your top. btw, I'm already you follower ;)


    xx
    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete