Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

TREAT

Hello
     I don't know what's wrong with my blog? Last time i wanted to blog, but i couldn't sign in because it said your password has been changed. I had to go through whole long process and thankfully got my blog back and yesterday i tried to blog and i couldn't because "create new post" took forever to open. I just hope nothing's serious. But thank god i got my blog back so here i am posting the ootd/ootn i wore to a friend's birthday treat.


This beautiful turtle neck cropped shirt is from my favourite online site named THE FRONT ROW SHOP. There are many online site where you can buy stuffs but what sets this site apart from the others is their very chic, sophisticated and unique items that they sell there. I have always wanted a cropped shirt like this one and i am so glad i found it there and the quality is awesome i tell you.
SHIRT- THEFRONTROWSHOP HERE
This beautiful skirt is from " Beyonce for h&m". I fell in love with it the moment i laid my eyes over it and i knew i needed this. I got this from one day sale of my sister's shop. Isn't it so pretty??


And the treat was in this awesome place named Mezze by roadhouse. I'm in love with this place and i know i'll visit them soon again. The interior,ambience,hygiene,service,food everything is so perfect that u feel like you are in some other place. So you should totally visit this place once. :)



That is it people. Will be back pretty soon, take care. LOVE YOU.
Don't forget to hype this look HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear your blog is amazin....love that outfit
    a big kiss for you
    have a nice day..
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, that skirt is amazing! I love this look! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing, love the skirt, the colors are so beautiful!
    have a nice day :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added volt of color with the hot pink kicks!! Super sexy and chic, perfect for date night!

    Thank you for the blog visit love! Would love to get your thoughts on my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous skirt - it looks amazing on you!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look flawless and you've paired both the pieces beautifully!

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete