Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

FUN

Hello,
   This is my last outfit post for Lumbini. This was when we were returning to ktm and took a little break to munch on. This place here is my favourite destination to dine when we're on highway. Be it breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner, I make it a point to stop by there coz i love the ambience and also because i believe it is the best place to eat in the highway because other eatieries are quite local and i doubt the hygeine there. This outfit is the part of last time's outfit because this was what i had worn underneath the heavy outerwear.




And of course i had to fool around, I have to be me ME ryt?? LOL


That's it. Hype this look on lookbook HERE. And the winner for the persunmall giveaway has been announced. Go HERE to find out whether you've won or no. BYE.:)

11 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit !kisses
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! Nice blog. I find you post very interesting)

    Lets follow each other on GFC?)

    www.thecentralstreet.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots! Merry X'mas & looking fwd to sharing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these photos are great!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Pictures! Cute Outfit :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun! Love your boots and your sense of style :)
    I completely abandoned my blog & I just saw your comment now! Thank you so much for your lowly comment xxx
    I would love to follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC, and instagram!
    Let me know if you do, and I will follow you right back! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so much fun :) happy holidays xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun casual look! I love your hat and shorts. Happy New Year!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete