Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

POSTCARDS FROM LUMBINI, NEPAL


Hello love,
I along with the siblings,went to the holy place Lumbini for a weekend getaway. It was also my anniversary, so we thought Lumbini would be the perfect getaway as we would be out on a long drive, also enjoying to the fullest along with being spiritual and taking blessings from the lamas on the big day. For those of you who do not know, Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha which is situated in Nepal. I am so proud that i share the same birth place as Gautam Buddha. Lumbini is heaven on earth and no one needs no reason to visit lumbini. So, if you haven't been there you should visit it atleast once. Here i leave you with few pictures that i took there. I am not a good photographer so dont judge. :)













1 comment:

  1. I went there for pilgrimage last year since I'm a Buddhist! Very serene and beautiful I must say..
    xx

    ReplyDelete